Monday, October 13, 2008

my life right now.


pretty much my life recently has consisted of drinking $3 merlot. working at american apparel. hanging wif my pals. riding my bike. sleeping. eating. and tonight on the way bak from work me and my fellow pal/co-worker elizabeth got pulled over by a motorcycle cop for running a red light on our bikes. after consideration by the police officer we both recieved warnings. and he handed elizabeth a packet full of bike info. maps. and lights! lucky girl. that goes to all you cutie pie girls out there in the world. then further on down the 2 mile trip home i stop into the plaid pantry and a homeless guy asks me "do you have a gun?" i reply "nope sorry not tonight." and it will go back and forth as follows...homeless man first then me..."oh man i wish you did can i rent a bullet in the head"..."uhh what?"..."sorry maybe rent a gun from you?"..."sorry man i dont hunt nor believe in guns"..."oh man i just want a bullet in my head"..."oh man dont worry thing will get better have a good night!"so yeah thats that. good night!

No comments: